Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Silly Things



So I decided to do this....

A recent picture of myself:

15 Interesting facts about me:

  1. I only like eggs when they are hidden in things like cookies, etc.
  2. I hate feet.
  3. I love Robert Downey Jr.  The other day, my daily journal asked, "If you could be anyone, who would you be?"  My response:  "Robert Downey Jr.'s wife.  Susan Downey is his current wife, but I have two things she does not.  I am a red head.  And I am one helluva cook/baker."  Susan Downey:  Eat your heart out.
  4. I am extremely protective of people I love.  And of myself.  If you hurt me, you are dead to me.  I am working on this one.  Forgiveness isn't my strongest suit.
  5. Sometimes I think about what it would be like to be a parent, and it FREAKS me out.
  6. Sometimes I think about what it would be like to be a spouse, and it FREAKS me out.
  7. I love spoilers.  I cannot stand not knowing.  This is why 5 & 6 are so true for me.  I would rather know every single detail of a book, movie, play, whatever, than go in without any knowledge.  My good friends are onto me though, and sometimes they say, "Lets wait and see!"  Me:  "Does the dad get killed?"  Katie:  "Its The Sound of Music!!"  Me:  "Does he die??"  Zach:  "Lets find out together."  Me:  "But you've seen this before!"  Spoiler alert:  The dad does not die.  And I am so very glad he doesn't.  And never marry the person you were dating when you were 16 going on 17 because he is a nazi!
  8. I love television.
  9. If you gave me books, a computer with the internet, Coca-Cola and m&ms, and a bathroom, and took everything else away, I could live for days, if not weeks.
  10. Tennis is my favorite sport to play.  I used to play softball, but now thinking of that ball hitting me in the face and breaking my glasses makes me not want to play ever again...NERD.
  11. I love crafting, even though I fail at it a lot.  Pinterest has literally been one of the best things in my life.
  12. I hate being in social situations I'm not accustomed too.  It terrifies me.
  13. I am a creature of habit.  I've been reading Life of Pi and when he talks about how much animals need consistency, and are habitual in their way of life, I relate WAY too much to that.  I am such a freak about planning, my dad has always said, "What's your itinerary?"  I used to wonder why he said that, but the older I get the more I see that I am a bit of a freak when it comes to spontaneity.  I like to know what is going to happen.  See numbers 5, 6, 7 & 12.
  14. I love flowers.  I love almost all of them.  Just not mums.  Maybe is the name?  Or whatever.
  15. I love visiting cemeteries on Memorial Day and the week after and other times during the year.  I think it looks so beautiful with all the flowers and people who are remembering the ones they love who are gone.  I like to go talk to my friends who are gone and sometimes, get the good cry that most of us need once in a while.  Weird, but true.

4 comments: