Wednesday, February 20, 2013

music...

 Day 16:  A picture of yourself.


Me eating a giant pineapple on the temple ground in Las Vegas



Day 15:  Put your iPod on shuffle:  First 10 songs that play.

1.  The Killers - Shadowplay
2.  Jack Johnson - Traffic in the Sky
3.  The Who - Squeeze Box
4.  Datarock - Give It Up
5.  Ben Kweller - Commerce, TX
6.  Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel - GO GIRL!  OOH!
7.  Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus
8.  Bobby Darin - Beyond the Sea
9.  Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River - oh my gosh....drink it in baby.
10.  Ben Kweller - I Don't Know Why

In a related story - I only have an iPod shuffle because of my good friend Juli.  She got a real iPod, are they called touches, anyways, she gave me her little guy.  And I LOVE him.  So fun.  And it makes walking and exercising way better.

I'm quite surprised that Ben Kweller came up twice, I only have 6 songs of him.  But I do love him, so that is fine by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment