Friday, February 15, 2013

music


Day 11:  Another picture of you and your friends

Tawny. Sarah, Sister Fugal, me, Tiffanie, Bethany, & Joanna
 

Day 10:  Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad


Just so you know, choosing only one per attitude is ridiculous.  I made more for mine....  Rule Breaker/Rebel/Crazy.

Seriously.

When I'm in any of those moods there is one song that can make things better or even better.  It is Saskia Hamilton by Ben Folds.  So freaking good.  Really, anything by Ben Folds is my favorite.

Happy songs:  My Sharona by The Knack.  Lovefool by The Cardigans.  The Calculation by Regina Spektor.  Anything from The Beatles.  True by George Strait.

Sad songs:  Every time I Hear Your Name by Keith Anderson.  Anything by Adele.  Wake Up Alone by Amy Winehouse.  Over You by Miranda Lambert.  Photographs and Memories by Jim Croce.  Think of Me by Ben Folds Five.

Bored songs:  Fix You by Coldplay.  Fight for Your Right by the Beastie Boys.  Any Michael Jackson will make me unbored.  All This and Heaven by Florence and the Machine.

Hyped songs:  Draw a Crowd by Ben Folds.  Creep by RadioHead.  Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.  Anything from Dixie Chicks.

Mad songs:  You Can't Always Get What You Want by The Rolling Stones.  Hold That Thought by Ben Folds Five.  The Black Keys.  Anything by The Black Keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment