Thursday, February 21, 2013

trading places

Day 17:  Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.


So, at first I thought, Susan Downey.  I mean look at him. 
Isn't he just so darn cute?



 



But then I thought, "I would hate life everyday if I went from that to not that."

So then I thought a little more about it...

 


 I would want to be Adele, for a few reasons.
  1. I would be British.
  2. Daniel Craig would love me back.
  3. I could belt out all my cool jams in front of my adoring fans.
  4. And probably win over Robert Downey Jr.
  5. I could wear beautiful dresses.
  6. I could name my Grammy Awards.



I mean...Seriously.  I made a good choice.

Even if were just for #2 on the list.  I mean, look at him:

 





 I'm just saying...






No comments:

Post a Comment