Monday, February 11, 2013

Inspiration




Day Seven:

A picture or someone or something that has the biggest impact on you.


This one is tough.  I am not sure one person or thing has been the whole impact...It might have been a number of things that worked together.

I don't know that I can pick just one is what I'm saying.  So here are a few for your viewing pleasures:

This guy's music







This show's humor






Friends, including the ones not pictured as well :)
Going on a mission




But probably more than anything....




My nieces.  They make me happy and I love them in a way that I love no one else.  They are the kids I don't have and on bad days, they make me have a reason to keep trying.  I love them.  And also...Aren't they so pretty?  I could just eat them up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment