Friday, February 8, 2013

more stuff

Day Four:  A habit you wish you didn't have.


Hmmm.  Its not hard to find things I wish were different, but it is hard to choose which habit is worse for me.  Perhaps being too afraid of new things.  I read this quote the other day:
So, that is probably my worst habit.




Day Five:  A picture of somewhere you've been.



Autzen Stadium

I got to go to Autzen Stadium and hang out for a day off when I was a missionary in Eugene, Oregon.  We had a personal tour with a HUGE football player dude and then we all posed for pictures in the empty stands and played catch and such.  So much fun.




Day Six:  Favorite SuperHero and why?



Robert Downey Jr. + Iron Man Suit    =



    the most attractive superhero in history

Plus, he is super arrogant and jerkish, and for some reason, that makes him even more attractive.
Go back to Day Four.  Maybe that should be my habit to change.... 
           

No comments:

Post a Comment