Wednesday, February 27, 2013

HOMEMADE SNICKERS BARS...Yeah. I said it.

Day 22 :  What makes you different from everyone else.

Okay...so I don't know how to answer this one.

I guess my flaws make me a really crazy person and I have red hair?

And I can bake the boots off of you.  If you are wearing boots.  Cowboys hardly ever come around me for that reason alone.  I don't even know what I just wrote.



Day 23:  Something you crave a lot:

How the freak on to your hat.

My friend Sasheen, the one who told me to make a blog and the one who makes me feel better about life every single time I talk to her and the one who makes the world a wonderful place, yeah, she told me that she tried this dessert called "Homemade Snickers Bars".  Now you should know this about me: Snickers are not my favorite candy bars.  Plain and simple, I only eat them when my top 3 are not available.  They are better than a lot of other candy out there, but not in my top 3.  So, I wondered if these would be better or the same or if it would change how I felt about Snickers all together?




 Well, my darlings, I am addicted now.

Not to the originals.  But to these.

And Snickers has gone up in my book.

I might be in love with Jessica from www.howsweeteats.com.  Seriously, I think we could be BFF's sometimes.

I mean, Look at this:





 You are killing me.  Now I have to go make some.

For someone else.

I wouldn't even fathom eating the whole pan.

By myself.

Ever....








Okay.  You got me.  Make them if you are ready for an explosion of happiness.  Isn't food amazing?

No comments:

Post a Comment