Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fun

So, the other day, I took my niece on one of our monthly dates.  This week was Maggie Moo's.  But first, a car wash. 

Not very good quality, but you can still see how cute she is!
We did the car wash thing and then ate delicious ice cream.  I think I'm getting old because I have started getting flavors like butter pecan....

Before our date, I had a good hair day: 



After Maggie's, we went to my house and Savannah helped me some projects, including this one:

It is a box that I bought at Joann's and we painted it together that night.  It will hold things like remotes.  I think it turned out purty good.  Then we just sat and talked and it was freaking great.  Love her.  I asked, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"  She said, "A SWIM COACH!  ....Or a doctor.  Or a waitress."  HAHAHAHA.  I said, "What kind of doctor?" 

This is where I generally wait with the highest anticipation.

"A doctor that Michael Jackson would go to for his nose."

"Oh, a plastic surgeon."

"Yeah, or a waitress.  Which one would pay more money?"


AWESOME.

Anyway, next up is yet another craft I've been working on, and it is finished.  I'm excited to hang it up!


 Do you know what room I'll hang it in?

Wow.  Well, I guess that is all for now.

Peace out, girl scout.

janalee

No comments:

Post a Comment