Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Happiness

So my Happiness Project kinda hit the dust this week.  I'm starting back up tomorrow, but I had some stuff going on that required my attention much more than my quest for happiness.  And I actually can see a difference in myself when I am working toward happiness versus when I am in survival mode.

Basically, soda is my downfall.  I do good at the rest of them, but when I am stressed, soda is my go to friend.  I know that sounds ridiculous, but truly, it has helped me through the past 5 days.

And I'm hoping on Thursday, I can have enough energy to face the day on my own.

So anyways, the other things are going good still...just not soda.

So wish me luck with the next ten days.

Janalee

4 comments:

  1. Soda is my downfall too! It is a hard thing to kick huh?! Good luck. I miss ya tons. Love hearing about your happiness project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true, Dr. Pepper is my version of alcohol when I'm stressed, tired, bored, etc. But one day I will quit! I have done it off and on, but I really want to quit!!!

    Good luck on your happiness project, that is so awesome. I'm working on a self-confidence project, have been doing it for a few years and not very good at it yet, but I'm working on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz. You are so awesome. Keep up your self-confidence project. You are a great person so you should believe that!

      Delete