Thursday, March 7, 2013

Learnin'

Day 29:  In the past month, what have you learned?


Things I have learned:
  • I cannot handle the smell of beer.  At all.  So gross.
  • I am tougher than people think.
  • Trying new things can be very liberating.
  • Giving up "unnecessary" shopping might be a really hard thing to do, but it is ultra fun to plan what you are going to buy when Lent is over.
  • Heating pads and ice packs can work wonders.
  • The Kroger brand of Teddy Grahams are about $2.00 cheaper and they taste better.
  • Watching Modern Family can make every single day better.

That's enough for now.

2 comments:

  1. Okay so I have a few comments.
    1. If you think beer smells bad, you should try tequila.
    2. My shopping list for post-lent is a mile long.
    3. Kroger brand Teddy Grahams? Seriously made me die laughing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay so I have a few responses.
      1. I would die.
      2. I'm so glad you are planning a list too!!
      3. They really are amazing!!!

      Delete