Friday, March 29, 2013

Karma

This post is about different for me...

We watched season 21 of The Amazing Race this week.  I know season 22 is currently airing, but we like to record them and then have a marathon.  Its fun and way less stressful.  I could not be more overjoyed with the winners.  They are the Fabulous Beekman Brothers guys, Brent and Josh.  This is such a weird thing to blog about but here is why I'm happy they won.

  • The Sri Lanka "twinnies" were the worst contestants on any reality tv show ever.  EVER.  If they won, I was never watching that show again.
  • Two of the top four stole money from another team.  They didn't get a penalty, but they should have.  We kept waiting for karma.  She didn't show up until the last leg when the twinnies were kicked off.  Then the other stealing team came in third.  HAHA.  Jerks.
  • The teams in front were 6 hours ahead of the ones in the back and they STILL used the double u turn to screw one team because they were good competitors.  That is part of competition.  This is what drives me crazy about Survivor too.  Wouldn't you want to compete against people that challenged you?  Worthless.
  • The teams in front had an alliance and were rude to anyone who wasn't part of it.  The winning team said, "it was really demoralizing. It felt like high school again. Unlike high school, we didn't run away and cry in our bedrooms. We became incredibly motivated."  Thank heaven!
  • The winners were humble, kind, real people who had hard times but overcame them.  Talk about motivation!
  • Chippendale's Jaymes and James.  Those arms.  I would have loved you if you would have stayed true to who you were, but you changed for those dang twinnies.  Not even your amazing arms and synchronized swimming bodies can make up for that.

This is by far the silliest of my blog posts, but  whatever.  I had to get it out, man.  I just had to.

No comments:

Post a Comment