Friday, March 1, 2013

Baggage

Day 25:  What would I find in your bag?

It should be noted that my "bag" is a canvas bag with the Raisin Bran sun on it, with slogans such as, "Love your Sunny!  Reduce, Reuse, Recycle two scoops of fun!"  and "We are Raisin awareness for a sunny planet!"  Get it?  Raisin, cuz of Raisin Bran?  That is clever, I don't care who you are!

So inside this bag you will find:

  • stickers
  • a knee brace
  • 2 bags of cough drops
  • receipts
  • Bandaids
  • bills
  • coupons
  • the purse I never use
  • Oregon
  • a few recipes
  • a card
  • an iPod shuffle and headphones
  • Life of Pi - the book
  • Olive Kitteridge
  • The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
  • an apple
  • oranges
  • two empty water bottles
Now, that is ridiculous.


Day 26:  What do you think about your friends?

 Really?  That is like asking, "What is good about cream cheese?" 

I think my friends are pretty great.  Especially the ones that I can say what I think with.  I'm pretty lucky with friends, the ones I have are awesome.


Day 27:  Why are you doing this 30 day challenge?

I'm doing it because I kinda never know what to blog about next, so this helps :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment