Thursday, October 25, 2012

Good people :)

So, I'm really cold today.  And its a good thing because I got to wear my peacoat for the first time (outside of showing my friend Katie) and I just love it.

Aside from that, I just read an article about how women can't get pregnant from a "legitimate rape".  Whatever that means.....I'm all for prolife and everything, but I think that statement was ludicrous.  Seriously.  This is the article I read.  I love that Tina Fey said, "Now I can't even finish this sentence without getting dumber; it's making me dumber when I say it--but it's something about the body not being able to get pregnant when it's under physical stress. Mr. Akin, I think you are confusing the phrase 'legitimate rape' with the phrase 'competitive gymnastics.'"  She is one of the funniest women around.  But really?  I agree with her about how stupid his statement was.

Another thing...I am really lucky to have people that are awesome as my friends.  I got treats and a cd from a great friend last night and it made my morning routine way good today.  Another friend went to Taco Bell with me and watched Modern Family.  And then another friend brought me a Coke and helped me feel better.  And then I ate my very own homemade snickers with another friend and life seemed pretty awesome.  Another friend laughed at my inappropriate joke in class.  The teacher said, "There is One that nobody can hide their actions from, no matter how hard they try."  I whispered to myself, and my friend heard me, "Santa!!!"  HAHA.  Silly, silly.  Not to mention inappropriate.  But it was funny.  Another friend texted me out of the blue.  I'm pretty lucky with the friends that I have.  Thanks for being who you are.

Good people sometimes seem hard to find, but they are there.  I can feel it in my bones.

Anyway, I guess I better go turn the heater up :)

Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment