Thursday, July 26, 2012

Friends

Change sucks.

And sometimes, no matter how hard you try, things don't work out.

But it will be okay.

Someday things will work out.

And you'll be happy.

And yesterday, I was sad about changes that were taking place.

But then, I went to Zumba class with an awesome instructor and afterwards got to talk to my best friend.

Life got better.

I think that God gives us people in our lives to help us.

And no matter what, friends make everything better.

And if they don't, they are really friends.

I wanted to write a word, but spellcheck keeps telling me that "Shopkeeper" is the closet word.

Whatever.

My point is this:  Life sucks and its difficult and sad and all that crap.  Friends turn bad situations/days/weeks into good learning and hopefully, if you have a great bff, they will talk crap out with you and talk crap about whatever is bugging you. 

Things will work out.

I think.

I hope.

Whatever.

"Heartbreak is more common than happiness.  No one wants to say that, but its true.  We're taught to believe not only that everyone deserves a happy ending, but also that if we try hard enough, we will get one.  That's simply not the case.  Happy endings, lifelong loves, are the products of both luck and effort.  Call it God's plan, but we are all at its mercy.  And sometimes, God doesn't seem so merciful." - Jane Austen Ruined My Life  (now, there are a ton of great quotes in that book but the ending blows...just fyi)

So here is to wishing myself and yourself lots of luck and effort so we can get a happy ending :)

Until next time...

Janalee

2 comments:

  1. ha ha, I like how you said "Lots of great quotes in that book but the ending blows" as I'm pretty sure this is what I told you when I gave it to you. I hope you're okay, know I love your pretty face no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I love yours! Thanks for the heads up about that book!! Love you man! And THANK YOU for letting me borrow Downton. I'm pretty sure I am never going to be happier than you just made me :)

      Delete