Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My first time blogging...

Welp, this is my first trip on the blogging ride...  I'm a little nervous about it, but I have friends who keep telling me to have a blog.  So here is goes.  I love reading and baking and Pinterest and movies and just making life better everyday.  Some days I am good at making life better.  Other times, I fail.  But I guess that is life.  So, I guess first off I will say that I love my job and the people I work with.  I could not be more blessed.  I have only sisters and nieces which is sometimes an estrogen overload.  HAHA.  Some of my closest friends have mostly boys, so that is a new adventure for me to observe.  I love my calling in church in the Nursery.  The party starts when they are 18 months old and ends when they are 3.  I love my kids.  They make me laugh every week.  Especially when they tell me random things about their lives.  So great.

A lot of people tell me I have a gift for baking.  Let me tell you, ANYONE can bake.  You just have to work at it like anything else.  And love the end products.  I have to give most of my end products away or I would be severely diabetic.  Especially these.  I could eat them every single day and not ever feel guilty.  Or sad.  Or anything but pure love and joy.  Sad, but true.  So I give them away mostly.  But in my heart, those have a special little place.  Even to the point that sometimes I wonder if people truly deserve them.  Wow.  I sound like a freak!  Enough of that.  I just love baking.  And cooking.  And food in general. 

I suppose some of this blog will be about books.  Ones I love, ones I could've lived without, and ones I simply do not like.  Reading always helps me be happier.  A quote I will leave you with today:  "If you think reading is boring, you're doing it wrong."

Those are the thoughts of the day.  Welcome to my world.


6 comments:

  1. This is a great blog :) Feel free to share baked goods with your fellow ward members (me) any time haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally will :) But not all of them. Then what would I make?

      Delete
  2. I just have to say I do miss all those wonderful baked goods I used to get from you I may come back just so I can have them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to make those!!! :D Welcome to the blogging world! I can't wait to hear what you read, I am always looking for new books :)

    ReplyDelete