Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Good Shows

Wow.

I'm in love.

With this.....

And it makes me want to be British and to wear pretty clothes and punch Mary, Thomas and O'Brien in the face.

Amazing.  I watched the first season on Friday and Saturday and I officially have no patience to wait for season two.  So, I may have to do something about that.

Here is what I will tell you:

It is good.  It is addicting.  I might be the most in love with Mr. Bates.  I hope he and Anna end up together.  I love them both.  And Carson.  Wow.  I love it.

So here is what I'm wondering:

Do you watch it?  Do you love it?

Why or Why not?

Who is your favorite character and why?

Who do you despise on the show?  (Oooh...So many to pick from.)



Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Jana

3 comments:

  1. I won't tell you who I like the best because you would punch me in the face, but after you watch season 2, we can talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it might me. I just don't like her cuz she is such a brat. But she is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete