Friday, August 9, 2013

Friends




So, I have some awesome people in my life.

When I served an LDS mission in the Oregon Eugene, these wonderful people came into my life.  Rhonda and Don are two of my favorite people and have made an impact on my life.  I cannot express the love and admiration I have for them.

They were coming to Vegas for a wedding and I was lucky enough to get off work a little early due to a power outage and make it down in time to spend some time with them.  The ride home wasn't even that bad considering the fact that it was so late.  Good thing for good music and friends.  I am so thankful for them!




So anyway, I know I look like a hot mess in a lot of the photos, but I love them anyways.



Other friends I should blog about are the friends who gave me spiders.

When I first moved in to my new home, I had spiders galore!  Like out of control.  We're talking huge, hairy, nasty-asty, spiders that I had to vacuum up instead of stomp on.  (Not very Oregonian, I know.)  Anyways, I posted on FB "Spiders: 0  Janalee:  8" that week.  This past week, we had a game night and they surprised me with money spiders!  They are made with tons of tiny pins, pipe cleaners for legs and pom poms for eyes, and instead of being covered in hair, they are covered in dollars!  How cool is that?  And look at how cute they are:


Super cute!!!

I have great friends and I feel so blessed.  Shout out to all my homegirls from game night.  I love you guys!

Welp, I am happy!  See?


And I hope you are happy as well.

Janalee

No comments:

Post a Comment